Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Foundation Over



Around this coming 31st December,I'll be flying off to Kelantan. Back. Yeah,and this will happen for another four years,sadly. *ecewah,nak jugak guna "flying off" tu padahal dalam negeri pun*

But this time,no more foundation year. The foundation year has finally over and I am about to enter the degree programme. Proudly present Bachelor of Education in Teaching English as a Second Language. Woohoo~ Clap clap dance dance.

To be honest,I think I am so going to miss those foundation moments. Yup,unlike other foundations,here we have 3 semesters of foundation and its like 1 year and a half. The best part is, we have the same holiday as the school since we are the future teachers. So,maybe we can see the relevance of having this kind of schedule,eh?
Here are some of the subject during my foundation years that I am not going to face any more after this.

Language Development - This subject is the lightest subject of all those four core subjects in my course. Since this subject doesnt really required you to memorize any fact,just the same thing you learnt in school ever since UPSR times,but this time it is way highly a killer. The learning process of this subject actually comes from your own learning,how much you read English materials,how much you enrich your vocabs, how many current issues you gained from newspapers,how good you can construct the well-polished sentences. And all of them can be seen through your writing in the pieces of paper or precisely your essays. Yes,essayssssss. *okay,exaggeration takes place*

Language Description - This subject is also known as Grammar. Ah-ha. The killer subject. Well,I am not really into this kind of grammar thing so I guess thats the reason it has not been that intimate with me. Naa~ I must say,in contrast with Language Development,this subject acquired an extremely high comprehension and memorization since the rules of applying all sorts of grammar in every sentences must be understood and well-versed. For all you know,the sentences that you've been practicing like forever has some major grammatical errors. Thats how we practice the grammar. Or else, you'll be doomed. I can guarantee you that,for sure. This time around it is not like how we learnt in schools but way more deep to that extent that this thought might comes across "why the hell should I learn this,man?" =='


English Studies - This subject is also known as Literature. Naa~ You have no idea how it feels like to study this level of literature. Its not like back then when we were getting spoonfeed with those points and evidences on the novel studies. It doesnt work that way,man. At this level,we understood what literature is all about and why those poems,short stories,drama and etc are created,what is the message behind those masterpiece.  Everything is between the lines and no,you can never be good in English Studies if you never know how to read between the lines because the meaning is always to be interpreted using the ideas of oneself. But the best thing about this subject is that there is no right or wrong answer. Just as long as you can prove your ideas based on solid evidences,no one can doubt your answer. Well,maybe I'm quite good at standing on my point. I think so. hikhik

Social Studies - Erm. I bet you know what this subject is all about based on the name only right? This subject,we go through every single thing the society have been talking and practicing since before.The culture,current issues etc. It involves solely on your interest of getting to know the worldwide nation as what happened globally. Well, I must thank this subject because without it, I wont be able to know about Rohingya,Rwandan genocide,Rothschild family. Who dominates the world currency,who runs the world economy, and who is responsible for the global pollution. Yeah,we study those things. Interesting. Beyond in the book knowledge. That is why we dont have any specific text or reference book for Social Studies. Because the knowledge is everywhere. =)


So gonna miss those subjects. Herm. Apparently I am going to have another hardcore subjects for degree,those that certainly attended my skill in writing.

Till then. Bye bye foundation. I am so going to miss you. Life has to move on. I miss you but lets just keep it in the box tightly. Thanks for all those sweet memories,my dear foundation. =))




SONG IN MOTION (SEMESTER 1)


RECREATIONAL SPORT CAMPING PROGRAMME (SEMESTER 1)


 SOCIAL STUDIES EXHIBITION SEMESTER 1


KUALA GANDAH TRIP(SEMESTER 2)


KING LEAR STAGING(SEMESTER 2)

AKTIVITI SUKAN DAN PERMAINAN TRADISIONAL AT BUKIT KELUANG(SEMESTER 2)


 KEM SEMBELIHAN AT PANTAI MELAWI (SEMESTER 2)

LANGUAGE CAMP AT SM SAINS MACHANG (SEMESTER 2)


EDU TRIP TO TAMAN NEGARA (SEMESTER 3)

ANNUAL DINNER (SEMESTER 3)


P/S : 

I walked away before this with mountains of hopes that you are going to find me and everything will be fine just like how they used to be but no,not this time. This time around,I am going to walk away with mountains of hopes and prays that I am going to find myself and my Creator. No turning back,no everything will be fine with you because I believe I deserve someone much better. Not a player like you. If you think I am just like your other toys,no. I am not. I'm not them. And I believe too,these are the signs from Allah to me so that I will do something about it. Thank you,Ya Allah.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...