Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Things dont always go perfectly.


"Trying to make it work by man these times are hard." - For the First Time by The Script



Lately things have been pretty messed up for me. Yeah, I have become one of the most unorganized person on earth. I was(I was? haha. still working on those actually) given a lot, no, not a lot, I mean tonnes of assignments to be done within a short period of time. Lets say, 5 days for some 8 assignments? Naaahh.. Just imagine how much oil I need to burn just to stay up throughout the midnight. This time it is tougher than SPM year back then.


Since I have to burn the midnight oil almost everyday, fulfilling my obligation towards my assignments, I tend to neglect people especially those who are far away from me. I mean, real far. I tend to forget them most of the time as I no longer attached too much on my handphone but more to the internet. Lets just say that I am more connected to them who frequently online themselves as it is the closest medium for me right now. When I have spare time, I used it to get some rest for myself. There are only assignments and rests that occupied my mind at this particular moment. I abandoned a sincere smile from my face until a few people came and said "Please smile!" and I begin to smile alone. So, obviously, I am under a very great pressure and stress most of the days. I do cry sometimes because of too much pressure. I know it sounds childish but I need them.


Yeah, learning English as a major course is not that tough but dealing with the assignments and the behaviour of one after another lecturers who sometimes burdened us with all sorts of fussiness, yes yes. I do cursed a lot here. Like seriously. And here, they taught me a lot of "on-the-spot-assignment-which-they-never-mentioned-but-only-said-about-it-when-the-due-date-is-on-the-next-day". So, yeah, I cursed a lot on this. Each time it happens. Yeah yeah, blame me for being normal.


So, right now I am in my foundation years of this TESL course here in this Institut Perguruan Kota Bharu for 3 semester. It has been more than 3 months I perhaps?After that only I will pursue my TESL degree for another 8 semester. And the best part is, for this foundation years, throughout these 3 semester, I will only be having my exam on my third semester. So, now, I just enjoy my life to the fullest. But with those freaking hell assignments OF COURSE. And hell yeah, learning this TESL course somehow really different and contrast with what I used to learn in school back then.

Everything is all about English. Every class is almost necessary for us to speak in English. And it is considered as annoying when lecturers hear any Malay conversation during the class. Well, our mother tongue is Malay, dont blame us for that. HAHAH! So by hook or by crook, no matter how broken your English is, lets just put it aside. People dont give a damn about it. Just simply speak in English.


And all those Chemistry, Biology and Physics can get out of my mind. I have had enough honeymoon years with you guys. =P

After more than 3 months living in Kelantan, I still havent finish exploring the Kelantan. So far, I only went to KB Mall which is the biggest shopping complex here in Kelantan and also the center of attention of all the Kelantanese as it is the only place for you to find almost anything here. Or precisely, convenient. So, dont be surprised about how crowded the place could be, maybe some sort of Mid Valley I guess? Okay, I'm exaggerating.


Oh yeah, nasi kukus has become my favourite food here.




P/s : I miss my crying shoulder.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...