Monday, November 23, 2009

Without Wings


Finally,the school session for this year has ended. Last Friday was the last day of my school days for this year. But for this year,I feel the difference. I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to sweet sixteen with my dear NANIRO. They are away from me. On the other side, I've got new friends. Lots of them. They are awesome dude! Super nice friends.I was very busy for the one whole week before school holidays.
Nevertheless, it was a great opportunity to get to manage an amazing sports team. Plus, I was officially appointed as the school's prefect. Praises to Allah. Nothing much to say since I am speechless for this moment. All I can say is, I miss blogging but I've started to miss school's life. I miss school so bad..


*do you feel the same way like I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...