Sunday, March 8, 2009

Great Pleasure


That day ,I and Romai had a very long and good conversation with Pn.Nora. While Ojie,Nabel and Nad were doing their works since we were allowed to do our own work. At first it was about the pantun. We were trying to discuss about the issues regarding the tema pantun. As time goes by, the conversation turned out to be some kind of counseling session. But hey! It was enjoyable! Wow! It was nice to get to know her better. A lot of advices about school’s life, life after school and etc from her. She also told us about her experience in her life journey. Yeah, I realized we still have a very long journey to go through in our life and that is the reason why we have to make a very wise decision in almost everything. I gained so much things from her that I never know all this while. She also stressed that experience is the best teacher ever in our life. Well, certainly I do agree with her. Yes, I love the way she talked. No wonder Romai seems so close with her. Now I knew the reason. The whole day I can’t stop thinking about those advices. Thanks cikgu for your precious time and I will try my best to keep all your words in my mind. It was a great pleasure to spend time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...