Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Moment Of Mine


31 Disember 2009.

The last day of 2009.

Currently it is raining heavily outside. Instead of sleep,I think I should get my fingers work. So here I am. Updating my beloved blog.

Tahun 2009 dah melambai selamat tinggal. And I just can't believe that I've been going through one whole year together with new experience that I never imagined before.

January 2009
- New excitement. Just got the PMR result. Obviously,still can't stop smiling. Entered a new class. Science stream field. A pure science class called 4ST/1. Not really new classmates but maybe some of them are new to me. Everything seems so fresh. New subjects,new teachers,new classmates. By the end of the month,a few of my classmates received an offer to boarding school. Too bad,I am not among the chosen one. Say goodbye to them since they will be leaving the school.


February 2009
-Bermulalah perjalanan pantun untuk tahun ni. We put as much effort as we could. Practised with the teachers.
We began the journey with the match of my school versus SMK Raja Lumu. Praise be to Allah,we made it to next stage. Then,we met SMK Dato Hamzah. Again,maybe we were just lucky. Lepas tu,jumpa dengan SMK Raja Zarina. Tak sangka our team menang lagi. Then,we were informed that we will be on the next stage which is semi final. Bertemu dengan KISAS. Gempak tu! KISAS sekolah hebat kot. Alhamdulillah,tak sangka kami menang lagi. Peringkat final,berlawan pulak dengan SMK Raja Mahadi. Fuh,nervous yang tiada tandingan. And finally,when the result was announced,our school dapat Johan pantun daerah Klang. Tak sangka aku,Romai,Nabel and Yus dah buat our best. Senyum sampai telinga.


March 2009
- Majlis penyampaian hadiah PMR. Sungguh riang rasanya. Ambil hadiah dan sijil. Kami satu geng ambil hadiah bersama-sama tapi Nad tiada. One of my friend also did get the second intake to Sek.Men.Sains Seri Puteri(SESERI) on this month. How lucky she is! Bulan ni juga merupakan buat pertama kalinya aku menyertai pertandingan sajak wakil sekolah. Eventhough I don't have any experience.


April 2004
- Ujian bulanan ke-2 menanti. Study entah ke mana. Gelabah la catch-up balik semua. Malangnya,keputusan seperti yang dijangka. I didn't do well since I wasn't prepared. Nak dekat hujung bulan,Cikgu Sarimah ingatkan kami pertandingan bulan May. Huh? Terlupa pula kami wakil daerah Klang untuk pertandingan pantun peringkat negeri. Mulanya,semua macam dah hilang mood. Tapi setelah diingatkan oleh cikgu,akhirnya kami insaf. Haha..

May 2009
- Huh,agak gila la jugak. Bulan ini sangat penat. Buat persediaan untuk pertandingan pantun. As well as preparation for the mid-year exam. Otak macam nak putus wayar. But still the happiness belong to us. Kami dapat naib johan peringkat negeri untuk pertandingan pantun. Tak sangka dapat sampai tahap tu. Early of the month we received a news. Haziq MC and Nabell received an offer to Sek.Men.Sains Bagan Datoh. Haziq was very determined to leave the school. He decided to accept the offer whereas for Nabell she rejected it. I dont know what was the reason. At least she knew what she's doing. Haziq cried like a baby on his last day and even made me wanna cry too when I talked to him. Goodbye,Haziq! Teacher's day celebration was havoc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...