Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Other Side

Accidently visited this website. And I just can't walked away without taking the quiz. It's the personality quiz. Well, I haven't do this kind of thing for a long time. Kind of interesting. This is the result :

How Independent Are You?


Result: You're Totally Independent! (err..am I?)

Go you!(Yeah,thank you) .You're not afraid to stand up for yourself,( I wish it isn't only in the quiz!) and you don't mind being a loner every once in a while( Well,sometimes it bother me too) . You're pretty good about being attentive to other people( seriously? Never came across my mind) - just because you disagree with them doesn't mean that you step all over them(haha! Long live Izzatul Nazihah!). Make sure you keep up that fair, compassionate attitude(I will try my best!) . Just because you're independent doesn't mean you have to be a jerk about it(two thumbs up! Self-esteem boost up 30%. Hehe..) .



Comment on this quiz:

One of the interesting quiz. But hey,it's just a quiz after all. I do admit, I prefer to be alone at certain times. Just enjoy the moment to be alone with the soul. Just like any other growing-up teenagers, spending time with the pals is one of the greatest pleasure. Being attentive to other people,herm.. No comment. Compassionate attitude? I don't even know I have the quality. Surprise,huh? Ouh, I am allergic with the word ''jerk''. It sounds too harsh. I would only use that word with the person who deserves it. Haha,mumbling again. Overall,this quiz is worth my time. Hee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...