Thursday, December 31, 2009

Technical Error



31 Disember 2009

The last day of 2009.

Around 11 a.m just now I received a call from Farah. She told me that she will be coming to my house to make a copy of the school's letter. I mean the letter that contained all the information regarding the fees and etc since she does not received it yet. I said I'll be waiting for her.

Farah : Izzat! Aku nak datang rumah kau kejap lagi taw. Nak ambik surat yuran tu. Dalam pukul 2.15 macam tu aku sampai. Kejap lagi aku gerak dari Bangi.

Me : Okay. Nanti dah sampai bagitahu.

Farah : All right. Ayah aku dah mengamuk dah ni. Surat sekolah tak sampai-sampai lagi.

Me : (laugh) Tak apa lah. Nanti kau photostat lah aku punya ni.



Around 12.30,she called me again. Telling me that the postman had just given the letter she'd been waiting. She told me the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...